Aeroflot announces launch of flights to Dubai World Central
- flight SU 522 will depart Moscow Sheremetyevo at 22:10 and arrive in DWC at 03:30.
- return flight SU 523 will depart DWC at 05:00 and arrive at Sheremetyevo at 10:40.
Flights will operate under the winter timetable effective from 28 October 2018 through 30 March 2019.
Vitaly Saveliev, CEO of Aeroflot, said: “Today Aeroflot ranks as a leading global carrier and we continue to expand our international route network and offer new convenient connections for our transit passengers. This winter we are pleased to offer travellers new international destinations as well as additional flights on select popular routes, thus expanding travel options with Aeroflot for both business and leisure travellers.”
“We are very pleased to welcome Aeroflot to the growing list of international airlines at Dubai World Central. As an airport that offers a fast, friendly and convenient customer experience, DWC is emerging as an airport of choice, particularly for point to point routes. Aeroflot’s addition will further boost that popularity by expanding the airport’s connectivity. Considering that Russia is among the fastest growing destination countries for Dubai, the launch of Aeroflot’s services to DWC couldn’t have been more timely,” said Paul Griffiths, CEO of Dubai Airports.
Dubai is the largest and most populous of the seven emirates that make up the UAE. It is a city of superlatives: people come here to see the tallest buildings, drive the fastest cars, shop in the most luxurious malls and enjoy the best tourist amenities. On top of that, Dubai is a key Middle Eastern business hub. Known for customer service excellence and world-class amenities, Dubai is a popular destination for both tourists and people travelling on business.
Flights to and from DWC, which is easily accessible from the most popular resorts and busiest commercial centres of the city, give passengers additional options for getting in and out of Dubai. Russia’s flag carrier this winter will continue to operate services from Moscow to Dubai International (DXB), bringing the total number of flights per week on Moscow-Dubai routes to 28.
In recent years, Aeroflot has established a reputation as a top choice for transit passengers, offering customers convenient connections through the company’s Moscow hub. Moscow’s geographical location and the seamless connectivity via its modern facilities at Sheremetyevo Airport mean that journeys between different continents can be two hours or even shorter than through other major hubs. At the same time, Aeroflot offers its passengers top-class service and some of the most affordable fares globally.
Further information can be obtained and tickets booked at Aeroflot’s 24-hour contact-centre on +7-495-223-5555 (Moscow), 8-800-444-5555 (free call within Russia), or global toll-free numbers, or at the airline’s sales offices, or on the company’s website.
• Aeroflot is Russia’s flagship carrier and a proud member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Aeroflot serves 146 destinations in 52 countries.
• Aeroflot’s 250-strong fleet is the youngest of any airline worldwide that operates more than 100 aircraft. In 2017, Aeroflot carried 32.8 million passengers (50.1 million passengers as Aeroflot Group including subsidiaries).
• Aeroflot holds 4-Star Airline status from Skytrax and was named Best Airline in Eastern Europe for the seventh time at the 2018 Skytrax World Airline Awards. Aeroflot has also been awarded a five-star global airline rating by US aviation association APEX.
• Aeroflot is the world’s strongest airline brand according to leading brand strategy consultancy Brand Finance.
• Find out more at http://www.aeroflot.com/
About Dubai Airports
• Dubai Airports manages the operation and development of both of Dubai’s airports – DXB and DWC.
• As integrator, Dubai Airports works to balance the interests of all stakeholders to maintain aviation growth, protect operational resilience and ensure that service providers collaborate to provide a safe and secure service and improve the experience of our customers whilst maintaining a sustainable business.
• DXB is the world’s number one airport in terms of international passenger traffic and number three globally in terms of total passenger traffic as reported by Airports Council International. For more information, please visit www.dubaiairports.ae