Dubai International Hotel
Conveniently located airside at Dubai International's Terminal 3 (at Concourses A, B and C), Dubai International Hotel offers a range of accommodation options and top class amenities for passengers.
Concourses A, B and C (Terminal 3)
Offering a total of 530 rooms in 4 and 5 start set up, the hotel is situated on the upper levels of Concourses A, B and C at Terminal 3. The facility includes 5 Royal/Presidential Suites, 56 Junior Suites, 61 Executive rooms, 27 Superior Deluxe rooms, and 381 Deluxe rooms ranging from 30 square metres to 150 square metres.
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen television with cable
- In-room minibar
- IDD telephones
- Irons and ironing boards
- Coffee/tea makers
- Massage chair (only for Suites, Executive and Superior Deluxe rooms)
- Hairdryer and electronic safety deposit box
- Shower/tub combination bathrooms
- Bathroom amenities and bathrobes
- Complimentary buffet breakfast between 05:30 hrs and 10:30 hrs for Executive Floor and Suite guests
- Complimentary tea/coffee service
- Chocolates, canapés and fresh juices (only for suites)
- 24-hour A la carte menu
- All-day beverages in the Executive Lounge
- Newspapers and magazines
- Makeup service is on request
- Turndown service
- Express check-out
Business and Meetings
DIH provides a range of fully-equipped conference areas, business centres and associated facilities and services to help guests conduct business on the go. The business centres and meeting rooms are located on the ‘Arrivals’ level in Terminal 3 - Concourse C (Near Gate C15), and on Hotel Level 5 in Terminal 3 - Concourses A (Near Gates A1 - A24) and B (Near Gates B12-B22). The facilities are equipped with a range of facilities including:
- Secretarial service
- Black & white / colour photocopying
- Internet access
- Lamination and binding
- Printing / Photo printing
- Telephone facilities
- Conference facilities with audio visual aids
A haven of calm at DXB, Timeless Spa is the ideal place for passengers to unwind, renew or rejuvenate between flights. Customers can choose from a signature menu of treatments, beauty therapies, and exclusive products for a spa experience that is truly timeless.
For more information, please visit the hotel's website www.dubaiintlhotels.com.
Note: Hotel guests are advised to carry personal items for use during their stay in their hand luggage as hold luggage can only be accessed after clearing Customs and Immigration.